In health care, and all fields, it’s better to see what competition can do rather than letting the government and its cronies decide what to allow.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., wants "Medicare for All," as does Sen. Bernie Sanders, D-Vt., her self-described "Democratic socialist" rival. Unlike Sanders, however, Warren claims she can finance...
The horrors of Nazism, Stalinism, and Maoism did not begin in the ’20s, ’30s and ’40s. Those horrors were the result of a long evolution of ideas leading to a consolidation of power in the central government in the quest for “social justice.”
Any element of self-sacrifice in war is a betrayal of our soldiers and the American freedom they fight for.
With his historic statement against Communist China for the ideal of free speech and the United States of America, Shaq showed a prime example of the highest moral action. Leonard Peikoff once said that to save the world is the simplest thing — all one has to do is think. Shaquille O’Neal did exactly that.
The pursuit of one form or another of third-party payment for health care services has removed most incentives for consumers to be careful about how they spend money.
What about violent black-white interracial crime? According to the FBI’s Bureau of Justice Statistics, in 2018, there were about 600,000 such instances. In 90% of them, the perpetrator was black, the victim white.
Jimmy Lai, the entrepreneur and leader in the fight to preserve freedom in Hong Kong, describes the struggles he has endured including having his home fire-bombed, his family harassed, and his business threatened by the Chinese Communist Party.
I know that it’s good to have alternatives to government-created currencies. The dollar’s value is only backed by politicians’ promises. I sure won’t trust those.
EU & BREXIT
- The Big Aristotle Educates King LeBron on Freedom for Hong Kong
- NBA Kneeling To China Demonstrates That Freedom of Speech is Imposible Without a Free Market
- The Free Market of Ideas Is The Best Way To “Regulate” Social Media
- Laissez-Faire Social Media: Stop Blocking Us
- Bernie Sanders Against Freedom of the Press
- Certificate of Need (CON) Laws Reduce Competition in the Medical Industry
- How Crazy Is Elizabeth Warren’s Health Care Plan?
- Third Party Payments: One Problem With the U.S. Medical Care System
- Reality Stands in the Way of Socialist Healthcare Fantasies
- The Dirty Secret Behind Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare-For-All
- Democrat Presidential Debate: 10 Tough Questions CNN/ NY Times “Forgot” To Ask
- Stossel Interviews Democratic Presidential Candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
- The Democrats Who Cried ‘Impeach!’
- Elizabeth Warren’s “Accountable Capitalism” Is More Dangerous Than Bernie Sander’s “Democratic Socialism”
- Communist China, The Trump Presidency and The Democrat Totalitarian Threat
MONEY & BANKING