We should recognize Israel’s fundamental nature as a free society, and lend it our moral endorsement so long as that remains a defining feature
Facebook and Google’s ability to watch their customers has made many uncomfortable, but after 2018 both know that their customers are watching back.
Collectivist claims to land based on heredity or ancestral links often reflect a xenophobic, or worse, motivation: the desire to exclude “outsiders” precisely because they differ from your racial or tribal group.
The difference between Donald Trump and Xi Jinping is that Donald cannot command companies doing business with the NFL to stop doing so until every football player who has kneeled during the national anthem publicly apologize for “offending the American people.” China can.
A “hostile” corporate raider can only buy shares that others voluntarily sell.
NBA’s silence over Hong Kong dissidents follows the league’s silence on an elephant-in-the-room issue by a league that prides itself on promoting good values through its role model players: the issue of unwed fathers.
The coherent and correct case for free trade is, again, a case for unilateral free trade, one that applies to each country individually (with exceptions for isolated circumstances such as national defense).
It’s politically correct to say men and women are mentally the same, but Stossel lays out science that says otherwise
The Palestinian movement is divided between would-be quasi-secular dictators and Islamist theocrats, and it exploits its own people, disposing of their lives as cheap.
- How Can an Atheist Support a “Religious” State Like Israel?
- The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict is Not Fundamentally About “Stolen” Arab Land
- NBA Kneeling To China Demonstrates That Freedom of Speech is Imposible Without a Free Market
- NBA Values: Standing with China, Silent On Irresponsible Fathers
- The Palestinian Movement vs. Freedom Loving Palestinians
EU & BREXIT
- Stossel Interviews Democratic Presidential Candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
- The Democrats Who Cried ‘Impeach!’
- Elizabeth Warren’s “Accountable Capitalism” Is More Dangerous Than Bernie Sander’s “Democratic Socialism”
- Communist China, The Trump Presidency and The Democrat Totalitarian Threat
- Senator Harris “Wins” the Milking Taxpayers for “Free Stuff” Contest
MONEY & BANKING