“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.”
Blockbuster’s demise began when it charged a man named Reed Hastings $40 in late fees. That annoyed him so much, he started a subscription-based, mail-order movie rental company he called Netflix.
On Martin Luther King Day–and every day–we should focus on the antidote to racism and alternative to racial thinking: individualism.
“I don’t think that billionaires should exist,” Sanders explained. The crusade’s rallying cry: “Abolish billionaires.” To that end, Warren and Sanders have each proposed special taxes on the ultra-rich.
The government’s restricting Uber’s, its drivers’ and riders’ freedom of choice is immoral.
For a party that considers Republicans racist/bigoted/sexist, how do Democrats somehow, someway manage to tolerate, if not embrace, Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn?
- Ilhan Omar and Steve King: A Tale of Two Flamethrowers
- “Lack of Diversity” as a Call for Affirmative Racism
- Bloomberg is Wasting His Billions For The Democrat Presidential Nomination
- If Trump Is ‘Racist’ for Questioning Waters’ IQ, What Is Waters for Questioning the Intelligence of Dr. Carson?
- Democrat Presidential Debate: 10 Tough Questions CNN/ NY Times “Forgot” To Ask
MONEY & BANKING
EU & BREXIT
- The Big Aristotle Educates King LeBron on Freedom for Hong Kong
- NBA Kneeling To China Demonstrates That Freedom of Speech is Imposible Without a Free Market
- The Free Market of Ideas Is The Best Way To “Regulate” Social Media
- Laissez-Faire Social Media: Stop Blocking Us
- Bernie Sanders Against Freedom of the Press
- Certificate of Need (CON) Laws Reduce Competition in the Medical Industry
- Judging Elizabeth Warren’s Health Care Plan
- Third Party Payments: One Problem With the U.S. Medical Care System
- Reality Stands in the Way of Socialist Healthcare Fantasies
- The Dirty Secret Behind Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare-For-All