By helping to cut the dollar’s tether to gold, Volcker helped Washington’s politicians engage in perpetual fiscal profligacy.
Far from representing non-white scholarly voices and introducing challenges to a previously stagnant historiography of slavery, the NHC school is actually a stunning embodiment of everything it charges against its critics.
It’s increasing by $1 trillion a year.
An excerpt from the Introduction to How to Be Profitable and Moral By Jaana Woiceshyn.
If millennials and others want to wage war against government favors and crony capitalism, I’m with them 100%. But I’m all too afraid that anti-capitalists just want their share of the government loot.
The ethics of private enterprise and the morality of the market require both a preaching and a practicing of a respect for others’ individual rights to their property and to the rule of voluntary agreement in all transactions, even when market outcomes are not always favorable to oneself.
The best aspect is that it keeps intact 90 percent of the old NAFTA; the worst is that what is mostly new and unique in USMCA is protectionist and economically destructive.
In most every Hollywood movie, capitalism is evil.
The fact that unscrupulous parents paid millions for special favors from college administrators to enroll their children pales in comparison to the poor educational outcomes, not to mention the gross indoctrination of young people by leftist professors.
IN DEPTH //
Professor Andrew Bernstein on why U.S. students score lower grades than students from other nations on international tests, and what to do about it.
- Bloomberg is Wasting His Billions For The Democrat Presidential Nomination
- If Trump Is ‘Racist’ for Questioning Waters’ IQ, What Is Waters for Questioning the Intelligence of Dr. Carson?
- Democrat Presidential Debate: 10 Tough Questions CNN/ NY Times “Forgot” To Ask
- Stossel Interviews Democratic Presidential Candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
- The Democrats Who Cried ‘Impeach!’
MONEY & BANKING
EU & BREXIT
- The Big Aristotle Educates King LeBron on Freedom for Hong Kong
- NBA Kneeling To China Demonstrates That Freedom of Speech is Imposible Without a Free Market
- The Free Market of Ideas Is The Best Way To “Regulate” Social Media
- Laissez-Faire Social Media: Stop Blocking Us
- Bernie Sanders Against Freedom of the Press
- Certificate of Need (CON) Laws Reduce Competition in the Medical Industry
- Judging Elizabeth Warren’s Health Care Plan
- Third Party Payments: One Problem With the U.S. Medical Care System
- Reality Stands in the Way of Socialist Healthcare Fantasies
- The Dirty Secret Behind Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare-For-All