Here's what President Donald Trump tweeted about Baltimore's congressman and his city: "Rep. Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border...
At any moment in time, the world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket. Manners are missing; ethics are being eliminated; culture is corrupted; social attitudes are supercilious; virtues are...
- Trump’s Promise on Deregulation: Repeal 22 Regulations for Every New One
- Abortion Rights are Pro-Life
- High Crime Black Communities Need Law and Order, Not Political Rhetoric
- Protecting IP with Tariffs: A Recipe for Cronyism Costumed as Ethical Law Enforcement
- ‘Veggie Burger’ Ban: Mississippi’s Unconstitutional Advertising Restrictions
- Senator Harris “Wins” the Milking Taxpayers for “Free Stuff” Contest
- After Trump’s ‘Racist’ Tweets, Democrats Demand ‘Civility,’ But When Have They Practiced It?
- Democratic Candidates are Paving The Way For a Trump Victory
- Candidates’ Bad Ideas On How To Spend Your Money
- Democrats are Desperate for Votes
- The Pinochet Slur Against Free Market Scholars: Academic Repetition of a Lie
- Alexander Hamilton’s Liberalism: Distinguishing Fact and Myth
- The Mythology Behind The Dishonest “New History of Capitalism” Slavery Smear
- The Real Spirit of the Declaration of Independence
- Reparations: Free Blacks and “Native Americans” Owned Slaves