Flourishing human life requires heroes.
The essential value of spectator sports lies in their capacity to illustrate, in a dramatic way, the process of human goal-achievement.
Sustainable finance as imposed through government regulation harms human flourishing by violating the investors’ freedom to choose.
An efficiency-minded environmentalist could object that this trip shouldn’t be made, a Marxist-leaning commentator that this was an example of the horrible waste and misallocation of the capitalist system.
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.”
Blockbuster’s demise began when it charged a man named Reed Hastings $40 in late fees. That annoyed him so much, he started a subscription-based, mail-order movie rental company he called Netflix.
One of the most heated and controversial issues today concerns the place of slavery in the history of the United States, and attitudes toward the institution of human bondage in the Western world in general.
On Martin Luther King Day–and every day–we should focus on the antidote to racism and alternative to racial thinking: individualism.
“I don’t think that billionaires should exist,” Sanders explained. The crusade’s rallying cry: “Abolish billionaires.” To that end, Warren and Sanders have each proposed special taxes on the ultra-rich.
- Ilhan Omar and Steve King: A Tale of Two Flamethrowers
- “Lack of Diversity” as a Call for Affirmative Racism
- Bloomberg is Wasting His Billions For The Democrat Presidential Nomination
- If Trump Is ‘Racist’ for Questioning Waters’ IQ, What Is Waters for Questioning the Intelligence of Dr. Carson?
- Democrat Presidential Debate: 10 Tough Questions CNN/ NY Times “Forgot” To Ask
MONEY & BANKING
EU & BREXIT
- The Big Aristotle Educates King LeBron on Freedom for Hong Kong
- NBA Kneeling To China Demonstrates That Freedom of Speech is Imposible Without a Free Market
- The Free Market of Ideas Is The Best Way To “Regulate” Social Media
- Laissez-Faire Social Media: Stop Blocking Us
- Bernie Sanders Against Freedom of the Press
- Certificate of Need (CON) Laws Reduce Competition in the Medical Industry
- Judging Elizabeth Warren’s Health Care Plan
- Third Party Payments: One Problem With the U.S. Medical Care System
- Reality Stands in the Way of Socialist Healthcare Fantasies
- The Dirty Secret Behind Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare-For-All