Brainwashing our youngsters is a serious matter. The people responsible for the Department of Education’s proposal ought to be summarily fired.
I’m wondering when the black community will demand an end to an educational environment that condemns so many youngsters to mediocrity.
Education bureaucrats love working in a monopoly where they are basically guaranteed jobs.
The exclusion of people like Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams explains why there’s no serious discussion in the black community about government dependency; school choice; the damage done by high taxes, excessive regulation and laws like minimum wage; and why blacks should rethink their allegiance to the Democratic Party.
Ideology almost perfectly predicts the position of criminologists on issues from gun control to capital punishment to harsh sentencing.
Throughout the 19th century, a primary means for the provision of what today we call the “social safety nets” was by the private sector outside of government.
Keep government out of labor markets, so long as people stick to their contracts and refrain from violence.
Mises’s brilliant treatise continues to be read and taken seriously as a cornerstone for understanding the nature of the free society and the workings of the market economy.
Let’s examine these killers’ motives and means so we can reduce the possibility of more such shootings and reduce their lethality. But blaming Trump is lazy, dishonest and bigoted.
- Criminologists Mislead Us Because of Their Ideology
- Trump’s Promise on Deregulation: Repeal 22 Regulations for Every New One
- Abortion Rights are Pro-Life
- High Crime Black Communities Need Law and Order, Not Political Rhetoric
- Protecting IP with Tariffs: A Recipe for Cronyism Costumed as Ethical Law Enforcement
- Elizabeth Warren’s “Accountable Capitalism” Is More Dangerous Than Bernie Sander’s “Democratic Socialism”
- Communist China, The Trump Presidency and The Democrat Totalitarian Threat
- Senator Harris “Wins” the Milking Taxpayers for “Free Stuff” Contest
- After Trump’s ‘Racist’ Tweets, Democrats Demand ‘Civility,’ But When Have They Practiced It?
- Democratic Candidates are Paving The Way For a Trump Victory