Since summer 2014, America has been convulsed with a protest movement known as Black Lives Matter, which claims that police officers are among the greatest threats—if not the greatest threat—to young black males. Heather Mac Donald challenges that narrative, explaining why proactive policing tactics, from stop-and-frisk to “broken windows,” constitute the greatest public policy success story of the last quarter century and have resulted in a record-breaking decline in crime that no criminologist or police chief foresaw.
- Who Benefits From Democratic Control?
- What We Should Remember on Martin Luther King Day
- Legal Weed: Drug Prohibition Does More Harm Than Good
- The Trump ‘Resistance’: Silent on Left-Wing Racism and Bigotry
- Black Fathers Matter
- Thomas Sowell on the Myths of Economic Inequality
- The Worst Enemy of Black People According to Malcolm X
- Criminal Behavior, Not Racism, Explains ‘Racial Disparities’ in Crime Stats
- Disparities Galore: Only Political Inequality is Unjust
- Nike Pays Kaepernick to Push Peddle False, Harmful Narrative of Police Brutality
- Politically Correct Racism
- The ‘Voter ID Is Racist’ Myth
- America’s Coming Race War: Embracing Individualism Can Reverse The Racist Trend (Part 4 of 4)
- America’s Coming Race War: Post Modernism’s Monster Children The “Alt-Right” (Part 3 of 4)
- On Immigration, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry Discover Their Inner Trump
The Capitalism Newsletter
- Amy Peikoff Takes On Socialist Media Darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- The Saga of Rahaf Mohammed
- Ayn Rand Center Israel Takes The Lead in Ending Military Conscription in Israel
- The Government, Not Capitalism, Was Responsible for the Financial Crisis of 2008-9
- “Fluff” and “Cubbyhole”: Ayn Rand’s Celebration of Christmas
Support Capitalism Magazine
If you have gained some value from this site, feel free to make a donation to support it by clicking the Donate button.